Every Spanish learner will feel these at some point: “I’m not good enough yet.” “I don’t think I’m making any progress.” Spanish learning fears – we all get them from time to time. What are yours? And are they worth being scared of this Halloween Season?
But, before we get into the top 3 learning fears, our Monster-Sized Sale starts now!
‘Til Halloween, get 28% OFF the most effective Spanish Course and start learning Spanish! Save on Basic or Premium and unlock over 200 Hours of Audio & Video Lessons, Premium Study Tools, Apps and more! Basic is as low as $2.88/month and Premium is as low as $7.20/month.
So, here are the top 3 Spanish learning fears according to our listeners.
And we’re killing all 3 of these fears just in time for Halloween.
1. “I’m not good enough to start speaking yet.”
If not now, then when? Some day? Most learners are good at reading and writing but not speaking. Why? Because that’s all they focus on and ignore speaking. So the best way to speak better Spanish is to start speaking from day one. And if you still think you’re not good enough, our lessons give you the exact phrases and scripts to use in conversation.
2. “I’m afraid I’ll never be fluent.”
Fluent is a very vague, distant goal and focusing on it will set you up for failure. But, if you aim for small goals like 5 minutes of Spanish conversation this month, then aim for 10 minutes next month, you’ll soon be speaking Spanish with confidence. Fluency is a big vague goal. Small, measurable goals are not. You’ll know when you’ve reached them. You see your improvement. And best of all, these small goals will add up.
3. “I’m afraid that I’m not making any progress.”
There are two things you can do right now. First, use the Dashboard to track your progress. Our Dashboard shows how much you’ve accomplished based on the Spanish lessons you’ve completed. Second, try a harder lesson. You might not understand it, but you will in minutes. The lessons come with translations. The lesson hosts explain everything. THEN, you’ll be making progress because you now understand something you didn’t minutes ago.
And if you want to start mastering Spanish with effective lessons, tools, apps and more… take advantage of the Monster-Sized Sale ‘til October 31st, 2014!
Get 28% OFF Basic or Premium and unlock all of the following at SpanishPod101:
- 1,180+ Audio & Video Lessons Created by Spanish Instructors
- PDF Lesson Notes for Each Lesson to Read Along With
- Study Tools: 2,000 Spanish Words List, Flashcards, Word Bank
- Voice Recording Tools to Perfect your Spanish Pronunciation
- Line-by-Line Dialog Translations & Review Quizzes
- Progress Tracking & Guidance For Your Lessons
- Feedback & Comments From Our Spanish Instructors
- 24/7 Access via Any Media Device with Internet Access
- All Resources Available in Electronic Downloadable Format
- Custom Lists to Create Your Own Spanish Word Lists
- New App! Exclusive Access on Your iPhone, iPad or Android
- …and more!
Remember, your investment is backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not speaking Spanish as fast as you’d like and if you’re not blown away by the results, simply contact us for a full refund. No hassles. No questions asked.
To your fluency,
P.S. Want to learn Spanish with our best lessons and a Monster-Sized discount?
Get a Monster-Sized 28% OFF and we’ll do the rest. We guide you through, lesson by lesson, so you don’t worry about how and what to learn. Basic is as low as $2.88/month or $0.10/day and Premium is as low as $7.20/month or just $0.24/day!