Summer is here and love is in the air! But are you going to be able to go on that date with that special someone… who only speaks Spanish?!
Step up your game with our Top 10 Spanish words and phrases for going on a date! And don’t forget to sign up for a FREE (Yes, it’s a FREE account) lifetime account at SpanishPod101.com to further your skills even more!
1. I love you.
2. You’re so beautiful.
Eres tan bella.
5. I think of you as more than a friend.
Pienso en ti como algo más que un amigo.
7. I’ve got a crush on you.
Me estoy enamorando de ti.
10. We were meant to be together.
Estámos destinados a estar juntos.
P.S. If you are in a really lovey dovey mood, check out some of these related word lists!
1. The Top 10 Weekend Activities
2. 15 Love Phrases for Valentine’s Day
3. Must-Know Valentine’s Day Vocabulary
4. Summer Vacation Words
5. The Most Common Break Up Lines